2008 Sea Ray 55 Sundancer
Yacht price :
New aggressive pricing!! Owner has found his next boat and is ready to sell!!Originally from the Great Lakes, moved to a covered slip here in Nashville late in '09. She did travel to the coast once for about 5 months. She offers about every option available including bow & stern thrusters, hydraulic swim platform, great electronics & DSS satellite system, underwater lights and a new first class sound system. Of course all of the new 55s offer a massive cockpit that will seat and entertain a crowd but what makes her really unique is the full beam master stateroom, aft of the salon, with its island queen berth that tilts and massages. A real treat after a hard day at sea.
Let's talk power. She's equipped with Man common rail 800s with approx 600 original hours. These engines will produce a top end performance within 1 mph of the 900s while cutting fuel usage by a whopping 25% at cruise speeds. This could potentially reduce fuel costs by almost $1,000 for an extended day of cruising!! Have we got your attention?
This magnificent boat is seriously for sale, in absolutely perfect condition. Would trade up to clean, late model ,68'-72' Sunseeker, Lazzara, Viking Princess.
- Sea Ray
- 55 Sundancer
- Nashville, TN, US
- Available for sale in U.S. waters:
- Vessel Name:
- Boat Type:
- Hull Material:
- Hull Type:
- Hull Color:
- Flag of Registry:
Dimensions & Weight
- 55 ft - 16.76 meter
- 15 ft 11 in - 4.85 meter
- Draft - max:
- 4 ft 6 in - 1.37 meter
- Bridge Clearance:
- Dry Weight:
- Common Rail / In-Line 6
- Cruise Speed:
- Joystick Control:
- Engine Type:
- Drive Type:
- Fuel Type:
- 800 (Individual), 1600 (combined)
- Max Speed:
- 36 MPH
Total Power: 800Tanks
Fresh Water: 200
- Fiberglass hardtop, with 2 retractable sun roofs, creates an upper deck sunroom and helm with amazing 360 degree view for an express style boat. Multi position carousel seating, custom teak cockpit flooring, outdoor galley / grill, state of the art audio & video systems, dual zone marine air offer the best of comfort and entertainment.
- Unique full beam master aft features a queen island berth that tilts and massages. There is an en suite dining/work table, over sized windows and head with shower. Entertainment provided by Bose Lifestyle system and 26" flatscreen LCD.
- Guest stateroom forward also has queen island berth, en suite head with shower, Bose stereo and 20" flatscreen LCD / dvd
- Features dark cherry interior package, convertible L-shaped ultraleather sofa with end tables, glass panel cabinet doors, wood flooring, Bose Lifestyle entertainment system, Sirius satellite receiver, retractable 32" flatscreen LCD HDTV.
- Wood flooring, solid surface countertops, stainless steel sink, Sub Zero under counter refrigerator and freezer with icemaker, convection microwave, three burner recessed stove with solid surface cover, washer/dryer combo, coffeemaker
- Raymarine E120 12.1" Color LCD Radar/GPS/Chartplotter w/integrated 4kw Open Array Scanner, Garmin 7015 Color Chartplotter (2011), Raymarine Raypilot ST8002 Autopilot, Rymarine 240 VHF radio, Backdown remote camera, DSS Sat/tv
- New 21 KW Onan diesel generator w/soundshield installed 11/2013 (0 hours!!), 4 8D batteries, 240V/50 amp Battery charger/converter, C phone system, Cable TV system, Electronic distribution system w/ switchable remote power modules, 10.4" touch screen, touch pad wall switches, systems monitoring capability, Glendinning cablemaster 240V/50 amp w/75' cord & wireless remote control, secondary shore power 50 amp/120v w/50" cord
- Zone controlled reverse cycle heat/air for cabin, 38,000 btu and for cockpit 40,000 btu, emergency start system, Electronic shift & throttle controls, 24V air horn, Fire suppression system, freshwater cooling, oil changer system, fuel crossover system, Racor fuel filters, 24V Water pressure system w/charcoal filtration, 240V 20 gallon water heater, water manifold system, hot & cold cockpit shower, Central drain system, VacuFlush heads, Holding tank level indicators, 70 gallon holding tank w/dockside pump-out & mascerator system, 2 1/2" stainless shafts, Veem Nibral 4 Blade propellers, Seawater strainers, Dripless shaft logs, hydraulic trim tabs, hydraulic swim platform, bow & stern thrusters, 2006 12'AB dinghy w/ 30 hp 4 stroke Tohatsu motor
In June 2013, while running on plane at night, "No Excuses" ran out of channel onto a large mud flat and got stuck in about 4-5 ft of water. Luckily, due to the soft bottom, only the running gear was damaged, not the hull. However, during efforts to pull the vessel back to deeper water, the stern thruster was dislodged resulting in the substantial water intrusion in the engine room and aft stateroom.
Every effort has been made to bring this vessel back to new condition.
The hull has new bottom paint, both thrusters replaced, props reconditioned, starboard strut & rudder replaced, new trim tabs, new updated led underwater lights.
In the engine room, virtually everything other than the main engines has been replaced, including the generator, all marine air units, battery chargers, pumps, etc. Main engines have been completely serviced and all components replaced as needed.
The rear master stateroom which had minimal water intrusion has been professionally cleaned; the electrical motors for the bed that tilts and vibrates were replaced; the aft Eplex computer monitor that controls many ship functions was replaced.
Complete buff & wax is ongoing as well as full engine room detailing. A complete survey has been ordered and will be available to interested prospects.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.customContactInformation
For more information please contact Larry Mathes at 615-330-2700 or email Larry@nashvilleyacht.com